- Save time and hassle, while improving battery life
- Smart discharge allows batteries to automatically discharge to a safe voltage
- Gold plated heavy-duty tubes
- Integrated microchip stores unique battery parameters and data
- Smart Battery is ROAR Approved
- Impact resistant ABS plastic hardcase
- Smart chip reader and balance wire on one connector
- Powerful 100C continuous discharge rating to deliver maximum performance and longevity
- 5mm tube positive and negative leads installed on each battery
- High Voltage (HV) Capable
- Several capacity levels to choose from for your driving preferences
- Integrated microchip stores unique battery parameters and data.
- Smart discharge allows batteries to automatically discharge to a safe voltage.
- Save time and hassle, while improving battery life.
- Powerful 100C continuous discharge rating to deliver maximum performance and longevity.
- High Voltage (HV) Capable.
- Impact resistant ABS plastic hardcase.
- 5mm tube positive and negative leads installed on each battery.
- Gold plated heavy-duty tubes.
- Smart chip reader and balance wire on one connector.
- Several capacity levels to choose from for your driving preferences.
- Smart Battery is ROAR Approved
You’ll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart LiPo battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger “Start” button. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Our Spektrum Smart 100C Lipos come in a variety of popular sizes and are ready to drop into your RC racing buggy or truggy for maximum performance, power, and reliability. These are the perfect packs for drivers that need to get every last electron of performance out of their setup. Faster punches, less resistance to quick current load changes, and superior performance will satisfy pro class drivers.Spektrum Smart LiPo Batteries Store Unique Data, such as:
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Smart Battery Technology
When connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of your Smart LiPo battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can set and record preferred settings, such as charge rates and self-discharge options, so that all you have to do to charge the pack is press the “start” button. Smart technology will take care of the rest. Every Smart LiPo battery is factory assembled with the next-generation IC3™ and IC5™ output connector that utilizes a data transfer wire to relay saved information to your Smart Chargers.
An integrated microchip allows each Smart Battery to save vital information such as battery brand, chemistry, cell count, capacity, number of charging cycles, number of discharges, C rating, battery temperature, and internal resistance. Additionally, each battery will save a log of unhealthy events such as over-charge, over-discharge, and over-temperature. This allows you to make the most informed decision about each battery when you are getting your gear ready for a day at the field or the track.
Simple and Quick
Preset charge, discharge, and storage parameters are automatically relayed to a Spektrum Smart Charger making charging as simple as pressing the “start” button. Charge rate of individual batteries can be user customized allowing you to take full advantage of packs with faster charge ratings. The integrated microchip on each battery will remember the last charging rate you set, so the next time you plug it in, these settings will automatically populate so all you have to do is press “Start.”
IC3 & IC5 Connectors
The innovative Smart connection is made possible by an installed microchip on every battery, feeding the unique information through a data cable to the IC3 and IC5 connectors. The IC series of connectors are designed from the ground up to provide a more solid connection, higher heat resistance, and effortless installation. For those using the popular EC3 and EC5 connectors, there’s no need to worry. The IC connector series is entirely backwards compatible with existing connectors so you can use Smart Batteries with older systems, but only when connected to a Spektrum Smart device are all the benefits of Smart technology obvious.
LiPo batteries with Spektrum Smart™ technology practically take care of themselves. When programmed with a Spektrum Smart Charger, Smart Batteries will automatically discharge to your predetermined storage voltage when they are left to rest for a time period you choose, between 12 and 240 hours. This feature will help to extend the life of your Smart Batteries by preventing your batteries from sitting fully charged for an extended period of time, which can damage the chemical integrity of Lithium Polymer cells. This unique feature results in longer battery life expectancy and better performance over the life of the pack.
- High Performance Racing
- Battery Balance Connector
- Molex 2-pin
- Battery Type
- HV-LiPo (3.8V per cell)
- Battery Voltage
- 8000 mAh
- Connector Type
- Tubes, 5mm
- Hard Case
- Maximum Burst Discharge Rate
- Maximum Charge Rate
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate
- Number of Cells
- Product Height
- .99 in (25.1mm)
- Product Length
- 5.47 in (139mm)
- Product Weight
- 9.91oz (281g)
- Product Width
- 1.85 in (47mm)
- Watt Hours